Cobb Salad Flatbread Wrap With Watercress Pesto
Recipe by Mary Ann Dwyer, The Beach House Kitchen
- In a large bowl, toss shredded chicken with watercress pesto until well combined.
- Add watercress, bacon, eggs, avocado, tomatoes and blue cheese.
- Carefully toss mixture.
- Lay tortillas on a flat surface and spoon mixture evenly into the center of each tortilla.
- Fold up the bottom edge of tortilla, then roll tightly.
- Slice each tortilla in half on the diagonal.
- Use picks to secure, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- Process until finely minced.
- With machine running, slowly add olive oil and process until smooth.
- Add parmesan cheese and pulse 2-3 times to combine. Store in refrigerator
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.