power 4™ Sausage and Peppers
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown sausage on all sides; slice and reserve.
- In same skillet cook peppers, onion and garlic until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Return sliced sausages to skillet and cook until sausages are cooked through and peppers are tender, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in half of the power 4 greens and cook until just wilted. Stir in remaining 2 cups of power 4 greens and cook until just wilted; transfer to serving platter.
- Add vinegar to skillet and cook 1 minute, scraping up any brown bits. Stir in butter and cook until butter is melted. Drizzle over sausages and greens.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.