Watercress Radish Walnut Salad with Crispy Herbed Goat Cheese Rounds
Recipe by Tara Noland, Noshing with The Nolands
Herbed Goat Cheese Rounds
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl and set aside. Place salad dressing ingredients in a jar and shake.
- Whisk the egg in a shallow bowl and place panko with salt and pepper in another shallow bowl.
- Dip the cheese rounds in the egg and coat with panko.
- Fry in a nonstick skillet with the olive oil on medium high until golden brown on both side.
- Remove to a plate.Toss salad with the dressing and serve with the goat cheese rounds.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.